Grandma Bev's Rhubarb Dessert (Rhubarb Crisp)2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This is one of Grandma Bev's recipes. She always had this waiting for my mother when we visited.” - by CookingComputerGeek
Original recipe yields 1 8x8-inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1 cup flour and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl; cut butter into flour mixture using a pastry cutter or two forks until mixture is crumbly. Press flour-butter mixture into an 8-inch square pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, baking powder, and nutmeg into the beaten eggs. Fold rhubarb into egg mixture; pour rhubarb filling into the baked crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbling, 35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 243 cal
- 8.7 g
- 39.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"The crust took 45mins to get golden brown,But I used Blue Bonnet not Butter? It could use some crumb mix on top,But easy to make, I topped with some coolwhip & cut up fresh strawberries(when cool) YUM..." See more"
Strawberry Rhubarb Meringue Dessert
First Prize Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Just swipe to see more like this.