Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Pizza Loaf5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 45 min
“I love this recipe because the crust comes out perfect every time. Also, it's slow cooker, so I can prepare it when I have time and it's ready when I need it.” - by mthb56
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Bring milk to a boil in a small saucepan and remove from heat; let cool until lukewarm, about 10 minutes. Pour milk into a large bowl and stir in honey and yeast. Let the mixture stand until yeast begins to foam, about 5 minutes. Mix flour into milk mixture, 1 cup at a time, until dough is no longer sticky. Knead dough until elastic, about 2 minutes.
- Combine chicken and onion in a bowl; stir hot sauce into chicken mixture.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle and fit dough circle into slow cooker. Sides of dough circle may collapse. Pour tomato sauce inside dough, lifting dough sides if needed. Fill inside of dough with chicken mixture and top with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Fold sides of dough over filling and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cook on High until crust is cooked and filling is hot, about 2 1/2 hours. Cool slightly before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 317 cal
- 5.1 g
- 49 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Hubs loved this. I didn't really but we'll go by his opinion bc I'm not a fan of buffalo chicken anything, and I really made it for him. I made the bread in the bread maker--it's what I do to multi ..." See moretask most of the time, and I added about a 1/2 c more flour to keep it from being too sticky. This was really easy, until it came time to get it out of the slow cooker--the recipe submitter's slow cooker must run a bit cooler than mine, since I had crust starting to brown and sticking to the slow cooker. So, I couldn't really flip it out without trying to cut at the crust, which made a mess. Next time, I'll use a liner, spray more, and that should work better. However, taste wise, it's lovely (for hubs) if you love buffalo chicken. You can really taste it, and I used less since I had the "really hot" Frank's RedHot. Since hubs loved it, and I like how it worked, I'll make it again, next time making one for hubs with the buffalo chicken and one for me with something else. Thanks for the recipe!"
"Yummy - I added leftover broccoli and seasoned the crust with herbs and salt since I dont care for sweet crust.. Easy to put together and was tasty. Would be a good dish for a potluck. Leftovers are i..." See moren the fridge!"
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
Slow Cooker Dump and Go Cheesy Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.