Banana Mango Muffins with Lime Glaze3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Not too sweet, with a wonderful tart lime glaze, these muffins are a perfect way to use up over-ripe mango and bananas. Throw in some chocolate chips or chopped nuts for different textures and flavors. Scrumptious!” - by becewa
Original recipe yields 0 dozen muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Blend mango, bananas, brown sugar, and juice of 1/2 lime in a blender until smooth.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice together in a bowl. Mix butter, eggs, and mango-banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, water, and 1 teaspoon lime juice together until glaze is smooth and thick; spoon onto cooled muffins.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 179 cal
- 6.2 g
- 29.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Texture was nothing like a muffin. Way too much butter! They were dripping with butter when i took them out of the pan, didn't even bother the glaze...." See more"
Banana Muffins with a Crunch
Banana Muffins I
Just swipe to see more like this.