Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels2 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Good for breakfast or parties.” - by brandi03
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Spread dough from 1 package of crescent rolls out onto a work surface and pinch perforations together to create a single sheet of dough. Spread half the cream cheese over the dough sheet, leaving a 1/2-inch margin all around. Sprinkle half the cooked sausage evenly over cream cheese. Roll dough up into a log, starting at a long edge; wrap log in plastic wrap or parchment paper. Repeat steps to make a second roll; wrap. Refrigerate rolls at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unwrap rolls and cut each into 1/2-inch thick slices. Place slices onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pinwheels are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 308 cal
- 22.6 g
- 15.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Cream Cheese Squares
Easy Sausage Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.