Flaskpankaka (Swedish Pork Pancake)2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A baked pancake with bacon.” - by jeffm
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spread bacon squares into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook bacon under preheated broiler until brown, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Beat eggs, sugar, and salt together in a bowl; add milk and flour alternately while mixing with a spoon to make a thin batter. Pour batter into the hot baking dish with the bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven until puffy and brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 301 cal
- 10.2 g
- 36.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions
Pork Chop Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.