Chinese Five-Spice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Delicious, chewy oatmeal raisin cookies with a surprise little kick! Everyone will want to know the secret ingredient.” - by LisaW
Original recipe yields 4 dozen cookies
- Soak raisins in a bowl of warm water until plump, about 30 minutes. Drain and pat raisins dry with a towel.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter and both sugars with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until completely blended; beat vanilla extract in with the second egg.
- Combine oats, flour, walnuts, coconut, five-spice powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Stir egg mixture into oat mixture until well mixed. Fold in raisins and mix until just incorporated.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 129 cal
- 6.2 g
- 17.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies IV
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I
Just swipe to see more like this.