Brie and Asparagus Pasta Casserole0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This is something I've been wanting to make for a while. I just whipped it up last night for ze boyfriend and we were both happy with how it turned out. Measurements aren't listed perfectly, so you can also wing it. For best results, get all ingredients from Trader Joe's®.” - by Tiffymb
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orecchietta pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to a casserole dish.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus in the melted butter until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Spread asparagus over pasta layer.
- Pour cream over asparagus and pasta; season with salt and black pepper. Arrange Brie cheese chunks in the pasta mixture; sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are lightly browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 468 cal
- 23.5 g
- 48.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Asparagus, Chicken, and Pecan Pasta
Roasted Eggplant and Asparagus Pasta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.