Horseradish and Honey-Glazed Ham0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 40 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“Best Easter ham with horseradish which may surprise most, but that 'secret' ingredient is the key to its tangy taste!” - by pamda
Original recipe yields 1 whole glazed ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut ham into 1/4-inch thick slices and tie slices back together in shape of original ham, using kitchen string. Place ham on a rack set in a roasting pan.
- Stir honey and cloves together in a bowl and drizzle honey mixture over ham.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting often with pan drippings.
- Mix brown sugar, horseradish, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Baste ham with horseradish glaze, allowing glaze to drip between slices.
- Continue baking until glaze has set, ham has browned, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the sliced ham reads at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), 25 to 30 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 422 cal
- 26.3 g
- 19.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Ham with Honey and Brown Sugar Glaze
Not So Sweet Baked Ham
Just swipe to see more like this.