Easy Macaroni Tuna Casserole2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This dish is super easy. It is also a very hearty delicious bowl of comfort food. The guys in my house loved it. I loved this recipe but I used cream of mushroom soup and added the cheese into the casserole. I also melted butter and added bread crumbs to the top before baking, then sprinkle top lightly with dill seasoning. The resulting casserole was very creamy and flavorful.” - by dulcinea13
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and return macaroni to pot.
- Stir 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup milk, and powdered cheese from envelope into the cooked macaroni. Stir cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and 1/2 cup milk into the macaroni and cheese. Pour macaroni mixture into the prepared baking dish; top with Cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Mix bread crumbs, melted butter, and dill in a small bowl; sprinkle over Cheddar cheese layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread crumb topping is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 446 cal
- 26.9 g
- 31.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I added onion powder/garlic powder/hot sauce/squirt dijon mustard, an additional half cup of cheese and another can of tuna fish to the casserole mixture. I did not use the dill weed. GREAT pantry lun..." See morech--super cheap to make and made a filling lunch for my husband and two boys."
Tuna Casserole II
Easy Mac and Cheese Veggie Chicken Casserole from Country Crock(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.