Chinese Style Low Carb Meatballs0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“These are pork meatballs and include low-carb ingredients. Delicious to use in soups, with rice, in stir-fry, or as dumpling filling. Use your imagination!” - by Sarah H.
Original recipe yields 24 meatballs
- Combine ground pork, eggs, soy sauce, green onions, garlic, and ginger in a large mixing bowl; using gloves, mix together with your hands until all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil.
- Using a 1 teaspoon cookie scoop or a teaspoon, form pork mixture into small meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in small batches in boiling water until they float to the top and stay there for 3 minutes. Remove cooked meatballs from water with a slotted spoon.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 90 cal
- 6 g
- 0.8 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Italian Style Sausage
Pork Meatballs in White Wine Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.