No Guilt Spiced Mixed Nuts0 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This is a great recipe that is really easy to make. And you don't have to worry about your waist line! This is a great snack for during the day or a contribution to a holiday party. Give it a try and enjoy.” - by Jodie
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix brown sugar substitute, cumin, cinnamon, salt, ground ginger, chili powder, and cloves together in a small bowl.
- Beat egg whites and white sugar substitute together until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Combine pecans, walnuts, and almonds together in a large bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar and spice mixture over the nut mixture; top with the egg white mixture. Fold the nuts until evenly coated; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 20 minutes, until the nuts are golden brown, about 65 minutes. Cool nuts on baking sheet before storing in an air-tight container.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 470 cal
- 44.4 g
- 17 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Swedish Nuts II
Spiced Nuts I
Just swipe to see more like this.