Sweet Teriyaki Beef Skewers3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 6 min
- Ready In: 1 day 21 min
“A grilled and easy way to prepare a delightful beef appetizer or main meat dish! Kids love the tenderness and sweetness, as do the adults.” - by sheilago7
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, water, vegetable oil, and garlic together in a large bowl; drop beef slices into the mixture and stir to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove beef from the marinade, shaking to remove any excess liquid. Discard marinade.
- Thread beef slices in a zig-zag onto the skewers.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook skewers on preheated grill until the beef is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 193 cal
- 7.4 g
- 15.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"LOVED this recipe. I reduced this to 4 servings and added just a bit of freshly minced ginger to the marinade - absolutely stunning. The skewers were inhaled! I used Top Sirloin - partially frozen ..." See more- and sliced it thin with my meat slicer for nice even, thin slices. This would be good stir fried as well. Put this on the regular rotation. Oh, I forgot to mention I did use the optional pineapple juice - a bit more than called for and used no water as well as low sodium soy sauce. Perfection!"
"This is a very flavorful marinade. I only wish I had used flat iron steak instead of round steak, but it was still very good...." See more"
"This marinade is delicious! I did everything I could to mess this recipe up and it still turned out great. I only was able to marinate for 5 hours instead of 24 because I did not plan ahead well. It a..." See morelso started raining so I was not able to grill. What I did instead was cook the meat with the marinade in a skillet on the stove. I browned on med. high and then turned down to simmer until tender. I removed the meat from the pan and then added onion and bell pepper slices to serve as a side dish. I also made pineapple rice II to go with this. The meat was very flavorful and I can only imagine it will be even better when I marinate as long as stated and grill as intended. Thank you so much! This will be worked into the regular rotation."
Slow Cooker Beef Roast
Just swipe to see more like this.