Easy Loaded Baked Potato Casserole3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Great and easy potato casserole packed with bacon, Cheddar, and green onions.” - by Gemini26
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return potatoes to pot.
- Meanwhile, arrange bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels and crumble.
- Combine 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, sour cream, salt, and black pepper in the pot with potatoes. Mash with a potato masher until creamy. Spread potato mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes; sprinkle with bacon, green onions, and remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Return to oven and continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 279 cal
- 14.2 g
- 26.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I made a few changes, added butter (as recommended from the other reviews) and used 2% milk as I did not have any evaporated milk. Used extra bacon (cause all the kids like bacon) and everyone loved ..." See moreit. All had to have second helpings."
It's A New Day
"I cut the recipe in half and used 2 medium sized Russet potatoes (in my mind, baked potatoes are Russets). I left the skin on and followed the recipe. The ingredients list says that the green onion ..." See morequantity will be divided but the instructions only say to sprinkle them on top. I mixed some into the potatoes and left some for the top. I can't say I was overwhelmed with this recipe. I think it really needed some butter. I had to sprinkle quite a bit of salt on my portion to make it edible."
Becel(R) Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.