Mom's Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“This is my favorite recipe because it is so quick. Frost if desired.” - by 7woolfords
Original recipe yields 18 rolls
- Combine 3 cups flour, cake mix, yeast, and salt in a large bowl; beat warm water into flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Mix remaining 1 cup flour into batter to make a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and knead until smooth, 6 to 8 minutes. Roll dough into a 9x18-inch rectangle. Spread softened butter over dough and sprinkle evenly with sugar and cinnamon. Roll dough into a log, starting with a long edge, and pinch edges together to seal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 1-inch thick slices and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Cover rolls and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 15 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cinnamon rolls are lightly browned and cooked through inside, 15 to 18 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 189 cal
- 3 g
- 36.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"I've had cinnamon rolls made with part cake mix before and these do not disappoint. If you've never had any; the texture is pretty light and the flavor is great. There's a good chance you will need mo..." See morere flour as mentioned in directions, because they can be quite sticky. I paired them with the "Simple Orange Glaze" recipe on here. Delicious. Much faster to make than traditional cinnamon rolls too (love that part.)"
"I followed the recipe as written except I made it in my kitchen aid. Really easy and good...." See more"
Classic Cinnamon Rolls
Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.