Crawfish Fettuccine II9 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This recipe is great for 'creamy pasta' lovers. Fettuccine noodles can easily be substituted with angel hair pasta.” - by Jessica
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Melt butter in a large skillet and saute the green onion, green pepper, and garlic until onions are opaque. Stir in flour and cook for 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add crawfish meat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the processed cheese, half and half, Cajun seasoning and tomato. Cover and simmer for another 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook pasta.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together the sauce and pasta and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 668 cal
- 30.7 g
- 67.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"I'm from south Louisiana, and this recipe is SPICY!!!! It was sooooooooo HOT, we couldn't even eat it! Trust me, DO NOT ADD 2 tsp of cayenne! Please cut down on it. It is an absolutely delicious d..." See moreish, don't get me wrong, just simply too much cayenne. Next time, we won't be adding but maybe a pinch of cayenne, and maybe a little more cheese. Hope this review helps yall!"
"very good, will make again. The first reviewer mentioned that the recipe was to spicy.. don't add cayenne, use a cajun seasoning as the recipe calls for....." See more"
Cajun Crawfish and Shrimp Etouffe
Crawfish Etouffee II
Just swipe to see more like this.