Spiced Potatoes41 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Spicy potatoes to add a kick to dinner.” - by Krista B
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and spread on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, or cup, combine paprika, cayenne, chili powder, onion salt, garlic powder and parsley.
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until crisp, turning every 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 299 cal
- 7.4 g
- 52.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (41)Rate This Recipe
"Apparently these were not for us. I didn't read the reviews before making, and I think that I should have. I thought they were way too spicy and I honestly couldn't eat them. They just didn't suit ..." See moreour tastes. Sorry, still thank you for posting."
"This recipe is a winner. My family is fond of spicy foods and I made them in place of the usual spanish rice with our burrito dinner. I will definitely make these again. I used Yukon gold potatoes ..." See moreand substituted the onion salt for onion powder and kosher salt (what I had on hand). They were perfect. We had a few left over and they quickly went the next day. Thanks for the recipe!"
"These are really good - but my daughter found them to be too spicy. I used onion powder instead of onion salt (only b/c if salt is needed - I let us add to our individual servings) and I stirred the o..." See moreil/spices in the shallow casserole dish I used until all the potatoes were coated well before popping this in the oven. Went great with our pork dinner and I'll make this again - perhaps playing with the amt of spices a tad until my daughter's tastebuds can handle this spicier sidedish. Thanks a bunch Krista!"
Roasted New Red Potatoes
Spiced Up Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.