Vegan Potatoes au Gratin6 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“A vegan version of a popular dish that non-vegans will enjoy.” - by Krista B
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over high heat, boil 2 tablespoons of broth. Reduce heat to low. Stir in flour, seasoning salt, pepper, mustard and nutmeg. Gradually add soy milk, stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in half of the soy cheese. Stir constantly until cheese is melted. Pour over potatoes.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining broth and the bread crumbs. Spoon evenly over potatoes. Top with remaining soy cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 322 cal
- 2.6 g
- 66.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I loved these potatoes! I split it and made two small batches one with soy products for myself, one with dairy products for my husband. We were both very happy with the results. This is going to becom..." See moree a regular dish at our home."
"I've made this twice. The first time exactly as the recipe is written- it was great, except it took an extra 45 min to cook. Most likely the potatoes where just too thickly sliced. The second time ..." See morei sauted the onions with a little garlic and butter- again took an extra 45 minutes to cook. Both ways were delicious!"
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.