Italian Roast Beef II6 Reviews
- Prep: 1 day
- Cook: 3 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 1 day 3 hr 30 min
“This is an absolutely simple but delicious dish.” - by Kathleen
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place roast into a stainless steel or glass mixing bowl. Pour dressing over the roast, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 285 degrees F (140 degrees C).
- Line a 13x9 inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Place the marinated roast in the dish. Rub the garlic and pepper into the meat. Pour any leftover marinade over the roast.
- Bake at 285 degrees F (140 degrees C) for 1 1/2 hours. Increase heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and continue baking for an additional 2 hours.
- Remove roast from oven, and cover with foil. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 562 cal
- 46.2 g
- 6.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"The cooking times caused my $12 roast beef to overcook. I would suggest lowering the temp and cooking at that same temp...." See more"
"DONT make this, it makes your whole hosue smell like vinegar and it's not even good...." See more"
"On it's own, this recipe wasn't that great. However, I mixed an equal amount of Crystal Light lemonade with the italian dressing and it was great!! I think the lemonade really made the dish, because..." See more it had a whole different flavor than the last time I made it without lemonade."
Awesome Roast Beef
Just swipe to see more like this.