Broccoli Turkey Bake20 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This is a nice easy recipe for leftover turkey, or can be made with cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast. ” - by Danielle Reid-Blockston
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine turkey, broccoli, cheese and cooked rice.
- In a small bowl combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Spread over rice mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crackers are crispy.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 271 cal
- 11.8 g
- 23.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"This was a great dish. I added a can of Cream of Chicken and it was very good. Best part is I was able to use up most of my left-over Thanksgiving turkey!..." See more"
"I loved this recipe..everyone complained that it was dry even after adding the soup so i add 1/2 - 3/4 cup of milk and it turned out very moist and good! not too soupy either! this will def be cooked ..." See moreagain!!"
"After reading the other reviews I tried this recipe and added the mushroom soup. I also added mushrooms. My husband and 13-year-old loved it--and they're not big rice fans. My 9-year-old wouldn't touc..." See moreh it (but she's picky!). I thought it was pretty good but still a tad on the dry side, but I will make it again. It's a great way to use up leftover turkey!"
Turkey Pot Pie Bubble Bake
Pasta Bake with Broccoli and Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.