Andie's Stuffed Mushrooms82 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“I made this recipe up for a party I had. Now I get calls all the time from people asking how to make it. The mushrooms are stuffed with hamburger meat, and are full of flavor.” - by Andrea Ramos
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the margarine and stir in the mushroom stems, green bell peppers, garlic, parsley and basil.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, mushroom stem mixture, dry bread crumbs, soft bread crumbs and Cheddar cheese.
- Place the mushroom caps, upside down, on a large baking pan. Generously stuff each cap with the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until the filling is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 317 cal
- 22.3 g
- 11.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (82)Rate This Recipe
"I made this before and this time I made a couple changes. I added 1/2 cup of water to the stuffing mixture because last time it was too dry. I also bought 3 pounds of mushrooms (but only used stems fr..." See moreom 2 pounds of the mushrooms). It turned out to be the perfect amount of stuffing! I will definitately be making this again. My friends once again raved over this recipe."
"I agree that it lacked a little "zip." Next time I will use more cheese and sausage instead of ground beef...." See more"
The Best Stuffed Mushrooms
Spicy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.