Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts IV11 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“These delicious wrapped water chestnuts are a great finger food appetizer. I serve them when my sorority meets at my house. Enjoy!” - by NANCI RENN
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Wrap single pieces of bacon around individual water chestnuts, securing with a toothpick.
- Place the wrapped water chestnuts on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, white sugar, dill pickle relish and ketchup. Pour the mixture over the wrapped water chestnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until the sauce is hot and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 220 cal
- 19 g
- 9.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was great! I don't know why the person halved their sauce and said that was even too much (maybe they used the sauce to dip in instead of cook in?) You do need all of the sauce. I only use..." See mored this alternative recipe because I was out of chili sauce, and didn't really expect much from it, but it was very good. I did have to increase my cooking time because I used super thick hickory bacon. This is a keeper for me!"
"My best friend makes these and I can NEVER get enough of them! Awesome!!..." See more"
"This recipe was a big hit at a recent party. The combination of flavors along with the crunch of the water chestnuts was truly unique. Since there were no kids to try it, I can't attest to how kid fr..." See moreiendly it is, but I would imagine many would like it. Definitely a "keeper"."
Bacon Water Chestnut Rolls
Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
Just swipe to see more like this.