German Spaghettini13 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 min
“A hearty and flavorful beef, sausage, bacon and tomato sauce baked with spaghettini. Spaghettini is a thinner version of spaghetti.” - by sal
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows; drain and remove from skillet. Brown Sausage in skillet until cooked through; drain.
- Combine in skillet with sausage: browned beef, bacon, tomato sauce, tomatoes and sugar. Simmer 45 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghettini pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix cooked spaghettini with tomato-meat mixture. Pour in casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 424 cal
- 20.9 g
- 38.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"I used bowtie pasta, browned the bacon, browned the sausage and ground beef together and sprinkled with mozarella cheese. Wouldn't add as much sugar next time...." See more"
"This was a very good meal. We substituted the sugar, canned tomatoes and can of tomato sauce for two 28 oz jars of Paul Newman spaghetti sauce and also used one 16 oz package of Spaghettini instead o..." See moref 12 oz. We also subsituted Jimmy Dean Hickory Smoked Pork Sausage for the Italian Sausage since we had it on hand. This meal had alot of flavor and was very tastey. Since we used ready made spaghetti sauce we lowerd the simmer time to about 15 mins before backing for 30 mins. Total prep and cook time was less than an hour. "
"I used canned roasted garlic tomatoes and it basically did the seasoning for me. My picky boyfriend even liked it, but we both agreed that it could have used more of the tomaote/meat mix. I didn't eve..." See moren use all the noodles. Next time I will add more bacon and sausage, and maybe more sauce. I made german runzas for a side and it was a great dinner."
Sausage and Asparagus Spaghettini
Flavorful German Pork Chops and Sauerkraut
Just swipe to see more like this.