Eggnog Fudge44 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 25 min
“I lost this when we moved and found it when we moved again. Christmas is back.” - by MOMMYMACHINE
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Spray the bottom and sides of a large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat eggnog and sugar over medium heat. Bring to rolling boil, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Fold in marshmallows, cinnamon and nutmeg. Return to a boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly. As the mixture boils it will become brown. Remove from heat and quickly stir in butter, white chocolate chips and almonds. Stir until well mixed and glossy.
- Quickly pour into prepared pan.
- Cool at room temperature. Remove from pan, remove foil and cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 190 cal
- 6 g
- 33.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (44)Rate This Recipe
"This is quite good and different! After reading the reviews i made some alterations. I only used 2 cups of sugar instead of 3 because everyone was saying how sweet it was. Also, i added an extra half ..." See morecup of eggnog, as everyone was saying it was too crumbly and dry. I cut it before it was fully finished hardening up to prevent any breakage as well. My boyfriend loved it and ate quite a few pieces. It is still super sweet even with only 2 cups of sugar. I might try 1 1/2 cups next time. Tip: Make sure you put it in a 9x9 pan because it was way too thin in a 9x13. "
"Turned out hard and crumbly. Should use a candy thermometer to cook to the correct stage. Boiling for 6 minutes was much too long...." See more"
Just swipe to see more like this.