Veggie Meatloaf15 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“You won't miss the meat in this flavorful dish! Serve with mashed potatoes for a great meal! You can also substitute diced eggplant for the mushrooms.” - by DEBNJAMES
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until tender. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cooked rice, lentils, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, egg, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, parsley and cooked onions; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan; spread ketchup on top of loaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 373 cal
- 9 g
- 62.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"adding less rice and more mushrooms makes it even better...." See more"
"The flavor of this was really good and I love that all the ingredients are real food- no packets/cans necessary. I gave it four stars instead of 5 because of the long cooking time! I made it as state..." See mored except I used brown rice. Next time I will try the extra egg thing and play with the lentil/rice ratio so it can be more of a protein main course. My whole family loved it!"
Vegetarian Meatloaf with Vegetables
Just swipe to see more like this.