Bacon Quiche Tarts264 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Light and flaky, these tarts are easy to make and easy to reheat. Just wrap loosely in foil and heat at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until warm.” - by DONNA L.
Original recipe yields 10 tarts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until crisp and evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese, milk, and eggs in a medium bowl, and beat until smooth with an electric mixer set on Low. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onion, and set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press into the bottom and sides of each muffin cup, forming 1/4 inch rims. Sprinkle half of the bacon into the bottoms of the dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each cup.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until filling is set and rims of the tarts are golden brown. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon, and lightly press into the filling. Remove from pan, and serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 232 cal
- 16.6 g
- 12.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (264)Rate This Recipe
"I tried the regular size flaky biscuits and the grands. I found them both too doughy. I used regular frozen pie crusts and cut them with a 3" round cutter to fit the muffin cups. they slip right in. T..." See moreurned out great. Used the recipe filling which is really good."
"I made these for Christmas Eve Brunch and they flew off the platter. I used a basic cream cheese dough for the crust (from Pampered Chef's recipe for pecan tassies) & I substituted onion flakes for t..." See morehe green onion and they turned out great. Since I was limited on oven space the morning of the Brunch I made these a couple days before and put then in the freezer until that morning. I placed them on foil and put them in the toaster oven until they were heated through and it was just like they were mixed up and baked right then. I will make these again - great to have in the freezer to use for an appetizer for drop in company too."
Just swipe to see more like this.