Breakfast Wellington10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A great breakfast or brunch for guests. Easy to prepare, and delicious. I've made it on a pizza round in kind of a pin wheel fashion. If you just do the outer ring it looks like a wreath. You may use cream cheese instead of cheddar cheese if you wish. ” - by Clara Rowe
Original recipe yields 12 to 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place thawed broccoli in a small saucepan, cover and cook over medium-low heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together sausage, broccoli, sour cream and cheese.
- Place 1 package of crescent rolls flattened on a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with broccoli mixture. Place remaining crescent rolls on top of mixture and pinch seams to seal. Brush top with egg white.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 362 cal
- 26.9 g
- 17.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This is very good! The first time I made it, I followed the directions exactly. The bottom crust was very soggy so the next time, I baked the bottom layer for about 8 to 10 min. then assembled it. It ..." See morewas much better. I recommend it strongly. Also, really easy to make."
"This is exceptional! I have been making this for about 20 years, however, I lay out the rolls, press seams closed and cut diagonal strips on the edges about 1 to 1 1/2 inch I place my ingredients in ..." See morethe center and overlap strips to make a braid then brush with beaten egg. Excellent presentation and I have served it all over the country with raving reviews. Very impressive breakfast dish that looks like it takes a lot of time but is ready to eat in minutes."
English Muffin Breakfast Strata
Butterscotch Breakfast Ring
Just swipe to see more like this.