Egg Breakfast Pizza40 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This recipe will make two pizzas. I came up with it by accident by throwing a bunch of ingredients together. We make it on the weekends at the lake for breakfast/brunch. You can modify toppings. I usually make one sausage and one bacon. Each pizza will serve 3 to 4 people.” - by John Gaignat
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place pizza crusts upside down on cookie sheets and bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Scramble eggs until firm.
- Remove crusts from oven, turn right side up, spread 1/2 can of cream of celery soup on top of each crust. Spread 1/2 of egg mixture on each crust. Sprinkle bacon bits on one pizza and cooked sausage on the other. Cover each with onions and peppers. Top each pizza with 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 628 cal
- 38.2 g
- 38.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (40)Rate This Recipe
"This was a great recipe. For my own personal tastes, I made it with the following changes: I used 1 prepared pizza crust and did not precook it. I beat the eggs and added the chopped onion and pepper ..." See moreand cooked/drained/crumbled sausage (I used hot sausage) plus the bacon bits and a little bit of Picante sauce to give it a kick. I pan fried the egg mixture so it was solid but not fully cooked. Then, I used the cream of soup (any of the Campbell's cream soups worked well) as my sauce (only about 1/2-3/4 can was used). I layered the cooked egg mixture with the Cheddar cheese (2 layers of each). Then cooked according to the dough's directions. Each slice was very filling and all the ingredients were mixed together instead of layers of the ingredients. Very delicious. Everyone asks me to make it over and over again."
"This was fun to make, solid recipe! I made two of these for a company brunch for about 25 people ... they were devoured in about an hour! I used COUNTRY GRAVY instead of the soup. I also used PILLS..." See moreBURY PIZZA CRUST that you can get from the biscuit isle at the grocery store and re-rolled it to fit my pizza pans. Good work, John."
"This was really good!! I was a bit conecerned about the cream of celery soup, but it was delish!! I used turkey sausage, fat free cream of celery & omitted the bell pepper. I also decided to add my..." See more onion to the eggs while scrambling them. I will definitely make this again! (Oh, & I only made 1 pizza - sausage)"
Jimmy Dean Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tarts
Just swipe to see more like this.