Beef Teriyaki136 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This is a very easy and simple recipe to make and very hearty and tasty as well!!” - by CORWYNN DARKHOLME
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice beef into very thin strips.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, sugar and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, over medium/high heat, saute the beef strips until browned and juices evaporate.
- Stir broccoli and cornstarch mixture into meat. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring frequently. Serve over the cooked rice.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 232 cal
- 4.9 g
- 28.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (136)Rate This Recipe
"This is okay. I made it for dinner with my parents last night. My mom complained it was too sweet, I thought it didn't have any flavor, and my dad dumped so much chili sauce in it he couldn't taste ..." See moreanything. My 18 month old ate a little bit, but my picky 8 year old neice said she liked it. I tried adding real garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes, but it just still lacked something. As my mom pointed out, it wasn't bad, it just wasn't great either. I will return to my usual recipe."
"I have a similar recipe which is so time consuming. This one is really easy but bland. Recommendation: flash fry the meat stirring constantly. Remove. Steam the broccoli for 1 minute, drain and put as..." See moreide. This keeps the bright green color and will not be falling apart when you add to the main dish. The few adjustments I made here were to add fresh garlic and 2 to 3 TBSP. of oyster sauce to the broth mix. When it's complete, add about a tsp. or so of bottled teriyaki sauce. Mix. Add the broccoli. Mix gently. No disrespect, but Americans usually overcook veggies and meats. It took me a long time to overcome. "
"Good recipe. Needs a little more garlic and 1/2 tsp of ground ginger. I think next time I will replace some of the beef broth with some pineapple juice. I also used barely cooked frozen broccoli spear..." See mores then dried them well before adding them - excellent. I will make this recipe again. I would even serve to company."
Teriyaki Rosemary Beef Kabobs
Broccoli Beef I
Just swipe to see more like this.