Seafood Scampi Linguine19 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This is my own special recipe. The most requested dinner when friends and family come to visit from all over the country. It's so easy and trust me...I hate capers, but they add just the right flavor. If you really don't like capers, put them in a empty tea bag, fasten with a twist tie and throw it away before serving, but trust me I've had no complaints! This is a perfect dinner to entertain with or just for a romantic night for two. Suggestion: Have a nice but simple spinach salad and a good gourmet Italian bread with it.” - by DONNA123
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet. Add red pepper, zucchini, garlic, and shallots. Saute over high heat until the shallots begin to soften; about 4 minutes. Mix in capers, salt and pepper. Remove from heat and add clams and shrimp. Toss until it's fully mixed.
- Transfer mixture to a large baking dish. Cover and bake in a preheated oven until the clams have all opened and shrimp is cooked. Make sure the lid is not touching the shrimp or they'll burn and stick. Cook about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the scampi over the linguine, top with fresh basil and serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 735 cal
- 19.8 g
- 97.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"I skipped the clams, used shrimp and scallops....very good recipe...third time with it...used roasted red peppers this time....have done this recipe as is, and delicious as well...another great recipe..." See more"
"Fantastic recipe-everyone loved it and I wouldn't change a thing. By the way, is this "Jackie's" Donna from Chester, NJ?..." See more"
Linguine with Seafood and Sundried Tomatoes
Linguine with Red Clam Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.