Cream Puff Dessert26 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“This is delicious and easy and everyone loves it. You can make it ahead and freeze it, but let it partially thaw before serving. It's best when it's 'crispy' frozen.” - by Rebecca
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt butter in water until bubbly. Dump in flour all at once and stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth and glossy. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, until puffy and golden. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- While puff is cooling, beat together cream cheese, milk and pudding mix. Spread over cooled puff. Chill 20 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over chilled filling and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces. Sprinkle with almonds. Freeze 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 355 cal
- 22.3 g
- 29.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (26)Rate This Recipe
"I have a similar recipe and use a jelly roll pan instead of 9x13 -- I like it much better as the layers aren't so thick, and it serves a large crowd. Just decrease the cooking time of the crust a lit..." See moretle. Also, increase the milk to 4 cups, use 12 oz Cool Whip over pudding layer, and drizzle on a glaze of: 2 T butter melted with 1/3 cup chocolate chips, add 1 C powdered sugar and 2 T hot water. Then top with chopped, toasted pecans and serve chilled -- not frozen. My family loves this recipe!"
"Just came across this recipe and had to write a review. This is an old standby for us! It is often requested for gettogethers with friends and family. I make it with cheesecake flavored pudding - g..." See moreives it that eclair taste. To avoid lumps in the cream cheese mixture, be sure to beat your cream cheese alone until fluffy before adding the pudding. Our all-time favorite dessert! "
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Bar Dessert
Coconut Cream Dream Dessert
Just swipe to see more like this.