Cheesy Spinach Lasagna43 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This is quick and easy. I like the three different cheeses.” - by WIKSCOGG
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Cook spinach according to directions; drain well.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese on medium speed with electric mixer. Add eggs and beat until fluffy. Stir in provolone cheese, cottage cheese, bacon and garlic powder. Layer half of lasagna noodles in a greased baking dish. Spread with half of cheese mixture and half of the spinach. Top with the remaining lasagna noodles, spinach and cheese.
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 408 cal
- 27.3 g
- 24.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (43)Rate This Recipe
"Yummy! I really enjoyed this recipe. I do suggest adding lots more spinach (add at least one or 2 boxes). I think it would be wonderful with a white sauce like alfredo, to make it a little more cre..." See moreamy. Maybe some mushrooms too."
"Very good. I used no-boil pasta which made it so quick to put together, and it came out great. Also, instead of straight provolone, I subbed a three cheese Italian blend of provolone, parmesean, and..." See more mozzerella."
Spinach Lasagna III
Easy Spinach Lasagna with White Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.