Lasagna Spinach Roll-Ups37 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“For variety, substitute one pound of cooked Italian sausage for one box of the spinach. You can use your own favorite home cooked tomato sauce or use sauce from a jar in place of the sauce in this recipe.” - by Michele O'Sullivan
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add lasagna pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet saute in butter the red bell pepper, mushrooms and onion until tender. In a bowl combine the sauteed vegetable mixture, cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, 4 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat tomato sauce, marjoram, sugar and garlic powder for 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/3 cup filling on each noodle. Roll up and place in greased 9x13 baking dish. Pour tomato sauce mixture over lasagna rolls. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 399 cal
- 11.2 g
- 54 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (37)Rate This Recipe
"Family and Friends love this recipe. When using jarred sauce be careful not to use one with a sweet taste. Will ruin the flavor. Classico or Paul Newman work well if you don't have time to make it ..." See moreyourself."
"Delicious! I made sure noodles were cold and so was filling. No trouble rolling. (I did allow for some noodles to break and be discarded.) Substituted ricotta for the cottage cheese and added hot ital..." See moreian sausage to the tomato mixture. Heated and served extra sauce (Classico red pepper) along with fresh grated parmesan. It was a definite success for our party!"
Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
Cheesy Spinach Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.