Best Ever Cinnamon Pull Aparts62 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These are the easiest, most incredible cinnamon pull aparts you will ever have. We make them once a year on Christmas morning! You may adjust the amount of cinnamon to suit your taste.” - by Beth
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 inch cake pan.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and a dash of salt. Open the biscuits and cut each biscuit into four pieces; set aside.
- Put the pieces of biscuit into the mixture, a few at a time, until they are all completely coated. Arrange the biscuit pieces in the pan in layers.
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stir the remaining sugar mixture and the pecans into the hot butter. Pour the butter mixture over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until top is golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 286 cal
- 11.3 g
- 44.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (62)Rate This Recipe
"I made them with the kids...lots of fun! But, the recipe directions are way off. Less cinnamon & sugar. More butter. Less cooking time (thirty minutes). And a bigger pan. But all & all, a great ..." See moreeasy recipe!! "
"The other reviewers were dead on...this needs more butter! Go ahead and use the same amount of cinnamon and sugar. It is not necessary to actually use the entire mixture, but you need to have enough..." See more butter so that when you heat the mixture it makes a smooth syrup instead of a grainy sludge. With the current amount, when the dish cools it caramelizes and is nearly impossible to get out of the pan. 45 minutes is too long, but 15 minutes is too short. I wound up having to check the under layers to see if they were done every five minutes. All that aside, they taste wonderful!"
"These were good. I baked them in a muffin cup so that each person would get their own individual serving. I didn't have to bake them the entire time...about 17 minutes. They were great. I also red..." See moreuced the amount of suger a little bit...wanted more of a cream cheese taste. Thanks for the post."
Best Ever Banana Bread
McCormick(R) Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.