Easy Pepperoni Bread104 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 12 hr 15 min
“Frozen bread dough makes this tasty recipe a breeze to prepare! Pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasonings are rolled together, baked to delicious perfection, then cut into bite-sized delights. Your guests will beg for the recipe!” - by MARBALET
Original recipe yields 1 pepperoni loaf
- Allow frozen bread dough to thaw approximately 8 hours, or overnight, in the refrigerator. Place dough in a large, lightly greased bowl. Place bowl in a warm location, and allow dough to rise until doubled (2 to 3 hours). Punch down dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On a lightly greased, large baking sheet, roll dough into an approximately 12x18 inch rectangle. Brush dough lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with basil, onion flakes and oregano. Layer with pepperoni to within a half inch of the edges. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Beginning with the longest edge, roll dough into a thin cylinder and seal seam. Glaze with egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into bite sized pieces to serve.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 87 cal
- 7.2 g
- 0.5 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (104)Rate This Recipe
"Wow! I took this to a New Year's Eve party and it was a hit! Rather than just mozzarella, I used provolone and romano as well. It was awesome! There were a few vegetarians at the party so I made a..." See more second loaf with peppers, onions, and mushrooms that was equally as good. I served this with Pizza Sauce III! Will definately make again. Thanks!"
"This is good but I like to put the cheese on first and then the pepperoni so that the cheese will melt onto the bread. It is also good with provolone cheese and ham...." See more"
Quick and Easy Cheese Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.