Breakfast Biscuits26 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“The homemade version of fast food breakfast biscuits. You can exchange toppings to fit your taste buds. My kids love them!” - by Kristi
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place biscuits 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs to your liking.
- Cut open biscuits, lightly butter, layer with eggs, bacon, and cheese.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 482 cal
- 39.7 g
- 13.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (26)Rate This Recipe
"My husband would eat these every day for breakfast if he could. He loves bacon and thinks it should be declared a food group ! I didn't use refrigerated biscuits instead I made "J.P.'s Big Daddy Bisc..." See moreuits" from this site (they're awsome) and then added the eggs, bacon, and cheese. I wrapped a few in saran wrap and a layer of foil for my husband to take to work and pop in the microwave for a quick breakfast."
"i just made these with my 4 yr old. we made regular sized biscuits and used cookie cutters to make little ones for her and they were very cute. i love this recipe, the biscuits came out beautiful and ..." See morethey tasted wonderful. my little person ate up all of her mini biscuits. =)"
Charleston Breakfast Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.