Pineapple Chicken Bites21 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Small bites of pineapple and chicken in a delicious pastry crust!” - by Hilly
Original recipe yields 12 bites
- Place chicken in a large, deep skillet with 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Cook over medium high heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Separate crescent roll dough into individual triangles. Place triangles in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 teaspoons reserved pineapple juice, honey and ground ginger.
- Brush each crescent roll dough triangle with the pineapple juice mixture. Place one pineapple chunk and approximately 1 tablespoon chicken meat on each triangle. Roll and seal each triangle individually.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 434 cal
- 17 g
- 44.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (21)Rate This Recipe
"Pineapple Chicken Bites were the hit at our party. Try mixing the sauce with the chicken to save time. Enjoy!..." See more"
Strawberry Pineapple Chicken Bites
Cheesy Chicken and Pineapple
Just swipe to see more like this.