Christmas Fudge12 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 20 min
“White chocolate fudge with green & red swirls! Great to take to parties or the neighbors!” - by Gretchen Reed
Original recipe yields 30 squares
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, cream and butter. Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips; mix well. Reserve 2 separate 1/2 cups of mixture and set aside.
- To one of the reserved 1/2 cups mixture add red food coloring until desired shade of red is achieved. To the other 1/2 cup of mixture add green food coloring until desired shade of green is achieved.
- Pour white mixture into prepared pan. Pour dots of both the red and green mixtures across the top. Using a toothpick or knife, swirl colors throughout the white.
- Chill for 2 hours and cut into 2 inch squares.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 215 cal
- 10.2 g
- 31.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"Decrease the sugar to 2 cups. I didn't use food coloring. Instead I folded in 1/2 c crushed peppermint candies and 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract. Yum!!..." See more"
"I made this and I agree, it is too sweet. But I made a second batch and put 1 cup less sugar in it and a little bit more marshmallow cream and it turned out perfect...." See more"
"I followed the warnings of previous reviewers and I only used 1 3/4 c sugar, but I would have been fine with only 1 1/2 c. The texture was soft, so as long as it is served cold it is fine. It does loo..." See morek very pretty though, and it is a great addition to my Christmas cookie gift plates."
Orange Cream Fudge
White Christmas Fudge With Fruit and Nuts
Just swipe to see more like this.