Plum Pudding I2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“This recipe calls for prunes, which are dried plums. I hope this will be what you are looking for! ” - by MARCIAMOLINA
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 2 quart souffle or casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl combine the citron, prunes, raisins and pecans. Stir in the flour and toss so that everything is coated with flour.
- To the butter mixture add the fruit and nut mixture along with the bread crumbs, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Mix well and transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until well browned.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 567 cal
- 26.5 g
- 76.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Chocolate Plum Pudding Cake
Pear Bread Pudding
Just swipe to see more like this.