Rich Delights3 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 27 min
“This recipe is delicious and crispy. Candied fruit, nuts, and sweetened condensed milk. Truly good for Christmas, etc.” - by Alice Deal Richardson
Original recipe yields 50 balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine coconut, crushed coconut cookies, candied fruit, dates and pecans. Mix well.
- To the sweetened condensed milk add the coconut extract and the food coloring; stir well to mix. Pour into coconut mixture; stir well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to waxed paper to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (50 total)
- 105 cal
- 6.3 g
- 11.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Very good, quite sweet and the kids love it. It looks beautiful on the cookie tray. Next time I would add more nuts just because thats what I prefer...." See more"
"This is a great recipe for healthy eating! Children may not like the nuts. You may try a substitute for nuts or simply leave them out. Adults will enjoy it all!!! Worth making!!..." See more"
Extra Extra Rich Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.