Individual Egg Tarts13 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Every Christmas, someone is responsible for making these delicious tarts. A great finger food breakfast that can be eaten while enjoying the gifts that Santa has brought. Easily reheated in the microwave to enjoy throughout the day.” - by MARGIT C.
Original recipe yields 1 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Combine baking mix, butter and boiling water. Divide biscuit mixture between muffin cups. Spread covering bottom and up the sides a little. Sprinkle sausage and onions.
- Stir together eggs and cream. Pour equal amounts of egg mixture into muffin cups. Cover with Swiss cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until eggs are set.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 254 cal
- 20.3 g
- 9.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"Big hit with my young son!..." See more"
"Fixed these for Christmas Brunch. Very good and very easy to do. I used the individual tart dishes, as oppossed to the muffin tins. Had everything cut up the day before, when I got up Christmas Mornin..." See moreg, but them all together and put them in the refrigerator,until everybody got here. They were baking while we opened presents and were done by the time we got finished. The crusts were easy to do too. Try this some time they were very easy and good tasting."
Individual Baked Eggs
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tarts
Just swipe to see more like this.