Onion Strips8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Onions are flavored in a mild spice mixture, then baked on top of pizza crust with Swiss cheese. Cut the pizza into strips and serve it as tasty appetizer bites! This is good hot or cold.” - by AINGEAL
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Slowly cook and stir onions in the butter, and mix in beef bouillon, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Continue cooking about 5 minutes, until onions are soft.
- Arrange onion mixture evenly on the pizza crust. Top with Swiss cheese.
- Place topped pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from heat, cut into strips and serve with pizza sauce.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 134 cal
- 6 g
- 13.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"I must have done something wrong...we just didn't like this. I did everything exactly as the recipe called for. I might try again to see if it was my mistake or not. Thanks anyway for the post...." See more"
"very yummy. i also added some mushrooms in with the onions. these disappeared fast...." See more"
Beer Battered Onion Rings
Just swipe to see more like this.