Baked Acorn Squash89 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“This is a very easy and yummy vegetable side dish to make!!” - by CORWYNN DARKHOLME
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place squash in a shallow baking pan, cut side down.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Turn cut side up; season with salt and pepper, dot with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 320 cal
- 11.9 g
- 56.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (89)Rate This Recipe
"Another great recipe from Corwynn. A super side dish, too! On nights when I'm in a hurry I pierce the whole squash with a knife and microwave for 3 minutes. This makes it easier to halve and seed. The..." See moren I place it cut side down and microwave it for about 4 more minutes, then finish with the brown sugar and butter in the oven. Yummy!"
"I made this at Christmas with my ham and it was a huge hit! I did take advice from other reviewers to cut oven time (which was occupied with ham and rolls)and use the microwave. I put them in 1/2 cup ..." See morewater face down in microwavable dish for 8 minutes. They were already really tender. Then I baked in oven for only 20 min. Perfect!"
Nana's Acorn Squash
Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.