Stuffed Potatoes37 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“My husband LOVES these potatoes. The potatoes are baked and then scooped out. Mix potatoes with shredded cheddar and the 'secret' zing- sour cream and onion dip. Goes great with a grilled steak!” - by SHARRON MITCHELL
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Slice tops off of potatoes and scoop the flesh into a large bowl, leaving skins intact.
- To the potato flesh add the cheese and dip. Mix well and spoon mixture into potato skins.
- Bake for another 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 512 cal
- 20 g
- 63.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (37)Rate This Recipe
"I didn't have any onion dip so I added sour cream and green onions instead. Then of course butter, and lots of shredded chedder. I piped the mixture back into the skins then sprinkled a bit of papri..." See moreka over each one. Beautiful and delicious!"
"Awesome and if you don't have the prepared dip, use one 500 ml (16 0z) tub of light sour cream and one pkg. of onion soup mix, let sit to absorb flavors and add cheese. Great and really hold the heat..." See more."
Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken with Onion Mashed Potatoes
Delicious Stuffed Potato Pancakes
Just swipe to see more like this.