Olive and Chicken Curry Crepes26 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This is in my top five favorite meals of all time. This is the meal I would serve if a French chef was coming to dinner. A very flavorful main dish that your taste buds will be amazed at!” - by LEAH DRISCOLL
Original recipe yields 6 to 8 servings
- To Make Crepes: In a medium bowl combine the flour, milk, eggs, oil and salt and beat together for 1 minute, until you have a smooth, thin batter.
- Heat a lightly greased medium skillet over medium heat, pouring in a thin layer of crepe batter that covers bottom of pan. Brown on one side only, repeating until all of the batter is used. Set crepes aside.
- To Make Filling: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat and saute celery and onion until just barely tender. Stir in flour, salt and curry, blending well. Dissolve bouillon in water, then pour milk and bouillon mixture into skillet, stirring until well mixed and thickened. Add olives and chicken and mix all together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spoon some of the filling mixture onto the center of each crepe, leaving enough room to fold edges burrito-style. Fold up crepes and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving (7 total)
- 430 cal
- 21.2 g
- 32 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (26)Rate This Recipe
"Hubby and older daughter were out last night, so I made these for just Ty and myself. I added chopped onion, garlic and onion powders a little cayenne and a package of spinach to the chicken mixture. ..." See moreI topped the inside of the crepe with parm as well as the outside. The two of us really enjoyed these quick and tasty crepes Leah!"
"Skipped the olives and used mushrooms and boneless, skinless chicken thighs. I also placed steamed asparagus inside each crepe. Very good...." See more"
"I think this recipe is very delicious. It's very good and it's not "too bland". I am not a very good cook and it was easy to make. I was able to follow the directions and make this delicious treat. ..." See more My kids all really liked it. They call me "The Curry Guy" now. Also they started getting better grades at school after I made this for them."
Maple Curry Chicken
Chicken and Apple Curry
Just swipe to see more like this.