Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins40 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“A desert type muffin that disappears in minutes.” - by UCME
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together egg milk, brown sugar, butter, lemon zest and vanilla extract. Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon half of batter into muffin cups. Top each portion with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture and 1 teaspoon jam. Spoon remaining muffin batter on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove muffins and cool on rack. Store in airtight container.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 243 cal
- 9.5 g
- 34.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (40)Rate This Recipe
"So good with some changes. As writen, theyre not sweet enough. For the cream cheese filling, use 1/2 cup confectioners sugar instead of 1/4. For the muffin batter add 1/4 cup granulated sugar (in addi..." See moretition to the original 1/2 cup brown sugar). Also use 1/2 cup butter instead of 1/3. With these changes, its a perfect muffin. Tip: dont be shy with the cream cheese/jam filling. Lots is good!"
"Great concept for a muffin, but the batter does need a bit of work as it is a bit bland as it - I added 1/2 cup of white sugar in addition to the brown and creamed the sugars with 1/2 cup of Land O la..." See morekes lite butter until lite and fluffy then added the egg. I also used 1 tsp. of vanilla and 1/4 tsp. of lemon extract. The cheesecake mixture is excellent - I used 3/4 of an 8 oz. package and 1/2 c. of confectioners' sugar. I always line my bakeware with Pam for baking to help with taking/popping things out when done. Don't overfill or you'll have a mess on your hands! Overall, very good and I can't wait to try these with other types of jams...."
"Yummmmmmmy!!!! That sums it up! I got this recipe from a friend and thought I would try it out! The kids love these muffins!!!!!!!!!!! They are totally scrumptious! A little tedious to make, but well ..." See moreworth the time and effort. Next time, I am using muffin liners as they are a bit messy to get out of the pan without!!"
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins II
Just swipe to see more like this.