Vegetable Pasta Casserole23 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This is a family favorite. It is very good for veggie lovers.” - by VAISHALI MAKWANA
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in broccoli, mushrooms and green pepper, and cook 6 to 8 minutes more, or until pasta is al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onions and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in flour and milk; cook 5 minutes, or until mixture coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine pasta, vegetables, milk mixture and 4 tablespoons basil. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and remaining 1 tablespoon basil. Coat with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 340 cal
- 5.4 g
- 57.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"I too, adapted this recipe to my taste. I used whatever vegetables I had left over or in the house. I even threw in some frozen peas and corn. I used 3 gloves a garlic and a large onion. I used mo..." See morere spices than the recipe called for. More salt, pepper, basil. I used colby, jack and cheedar cheeses because that is what I had on hand. My family loved it! No one noticed it was a meatless meal."
"I added this recipe to my box a while back because I thought it sounded good.. Just today my mom made lunch and it was something very very similar to this, She said she just made it up but since it'..." See mores so similar I wanted to rate this recipe and say that is came out really really yummy and you should try it!"
Swiss Chard, Sausage, Pasta, and Bean Casserole
Brie and Asparagus Pasta Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.