Parmesan and Broccoli Stuffed Potatoes16 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“This recipe uses roasted garlic Parmesan sauce and fresh steamed broccoli to make a delicious filling for stuffed potatoes.” - by Janice Unfried
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Wash potatoes and pierce with a fork. Microwave on high for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice the tops off of the potatoes, and scoop the flesh into a large bowl with the broccoli. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cheese sauce and mash mixture until desired consistency is reached, adding more sauce if desired. Spoon mixture back into the skins, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 320 cal
- 2.7 g
- 67.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"Great recipe. I added 1/4 c parm, 1/2 cup fat free sour cream and 1 tbsp, garlic powder. Very fast and easier than I thought!..." See more"
"I used 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, a tablespoon of garlic powder, and I added 2 tablespoons of mayo. This was excellent!..." See more"
"Very nice. I made a few modifications... I used new potatoes with thin skins. I slit the skins with a knife and then mashed them coarsely with the skins on. For the sauce. Simmer 2T butter and..." See more 1T minced garlic in microwave while potatoes are cooking. I added a little milk as well freshly grated parmesan making about 1/3 cup of sauce. Top with grated parmesan and baked for 30 minutes in a souffle dish. (any small casserole will do)"
Kristen's Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Potato and Broccoli Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.