Veggie Lasagna31 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“A delicious variation on the traditional red sauce lasagna and a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies!” - by CHRISTINE103
Original recipe yields 8 to 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, ricotta cheese, mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and soup mix.
- In prepared dish layer noodles, cheese mixture, broccoli, carrots and corn. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with cheese.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (9 total)
- 534 cal
- 27 g
- 48.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (31)Rate This Recipe
"Wonderful! Even my picky Italian husband loved this. I used asparagus, carrots, corn, yellow pepper and spinach. If you can't find the herb & garlic dry soup, vegetable works just fine. I only use..." See mored a little corn - don't listen to other reviews - some corn in vegetable lasagne tastes great. I had enough left over to make a little 8x8 for the freezer. Use the no boil lasagne noodles (Barilla) and you cut your preparation time in half! Thanks for a great make again recipe!!"
"It was very tasty. I would make it again. However, it came out like veggie soup with noodles. I would like some input how to not have it so soupy...." See more"
"This is an awesome, high protein veggie meal. I made it for dinner guests and they loved it, and my husband ate almost half of it in one sitting. I think it's almost better heated up the next day. I ..." See morefollowed the recipe exactly and it turned out great. Adding corn does seem a little weird, but it is actually really good in this recipe. I've made this twice and the first time I made it I prepared it the night before so I could just pop it in the oven the next day, and it turned out perfect."
Lasagna Roll Ups
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.