Joe's Favorite Hamburgers27 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This is my son-in-laws favorite and a family crowd pleaser. Makes a great, moist hamburger.” - by JEWELLS_40
Original recipe yields 10 hamburgers
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a blender or food processor, gradually place sweet onion. green bell pepper, garlic and tomato. Blend into a thick liquid. Mix steak sauce into the mixture.
- Pour the blended mixture into a large bowl. Place ground beef into the bowl, and thoroughly mix together. Set aside approximately 15 minutes.
- Mix again if liquid is present, then gradually introduce dry bread crumbs until the ground beef mixture is firm enough to form hamburger patties. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the ground beef mixture into hamburger patties. Cook on the prepared grill to desired doneness.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 209 cal
- 13.2 g
- 6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"This is an excellent recipe. HOWEVER, I can see why people have commented on it the way they have. When you blend up all the ingredients,it is a lot of liquid to add to just 2 pounds of ground beef. I..." See more was having a large party and I added it to 7 POUNDS of ground beef. I let it sit longer in the fridge too. It didn't dilute the flavor and the meat was formed into patties that stuck together just fine. I really didn't even need the bread cumbs, but I added them just as a precaution. Everyone LOVED them. They were juicy and very flavorful. Thanks a lot!!!!!"
"We made this recipe for a barbeque party we were having. Thank goodness we tried one before we served our guests! The burgers totally fell apart on the grill and made an awful mess! We tried adding..." See more more bread crumbs, tried egg, even tried frying, but it was still more like a meatloaf then a burger!! I will never make these again, and even had to make an emergency run to Wal-Mart for more hamburger to serve at our party!"
My Favorite Sloppy Joes
Family Favorite Sloppy Joes
Just swipe to see more like this.