Korean Beef Ribs10 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Curry powder is the star ingredient in the basting sauce for this delicious, spicy rib roast recipe.” - by Lindsay Perejma
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim excess fat from rib roast, place on a medium baking sheet and cover with foil. Bake approximately 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and curry powder.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Drain juices from ribs and cut into 4 separate pieces. Place on the prepared grill. Basting frequently with the vegetable oil mixture and turning often, cook ribs 15 to 20 minutes, or until richly glazed.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1390 cal
- 119.5 g
- 18.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"What a mistake~! We, Korean, never use curry for our own cuisine. Basic ingredients for Korean style marinade are soy sauce(Not kikoman), ground fresh pear, honey, pepper, finely chopped scallion and ..." See moregarlic, black pepper, sesame oil and grond sesame. The role of pear is tenderizing agent."
"waste of a good roast....I might use it on a cheaper cut of meat of steak maybe??? but just not that great....or authentic...." See more"
Korean BBQ Short Ribs (Gal-Bi)
Insane Oven Beef Ribs
Just swipe to see more like this.